Susan Cohen's address
Nomen Nescio
2005-02-09 23:50:03 UTC
Does anyone know Susan Cohen's address?

I would like to take my pit bulls over there and let them circumcise her.
amigo cabal
2005-02-10 00:03:10 UTC
Post by Nomen Nescio
Does anyone know Susan Cohen's address?
I would like to take my pit bulls over there and let them circumcise her.
She is a fat old bitch. Your pit bulls will have a hard time digging through
the grease
Susan Cohen
2005-02-10 01:55:22 UTC
Post by amigo cabal
She is a fat old bitch. Your pit bulls will have a hard time digging through
the grease
And this from an old, fat muslim pig that can no longer get it up.

Susan
Susan Cohen
2005-02-10 01:54:36 UTC
Post by Nomen Nescio
Does anyone know Susan Cohen's address?
Yes, I do! ;-)
Post by Nomen Nescio
I would like to take my pit bulls over there and let them circumcise her.
My rottweilers will take care of them.

Susan
The Rev~d
2005-02-10 03:15:52 UTC
Too late! Suzy Cohen was circumcised when she converted to jewdism.
amigo cabal
Are you sure they did not sew up her twat and enlarge her trap?
The Rev~d
She only takes it up the ass so they may as well have done.
no pins
2005-02-10 23:08:01 UTC
Post by The Rev~d
She only takes it up the ass so they may as well have done.
...just like a good little shiksa

see: http://www.bartleby.com/61/34/S0343400.html
Riain Y. Barton
2005-02-10 23:27:34 UTC
HE KNOWS WHAT IT MEANS, YOU RETARDED CUNT.
The Real Riain
2005-02-11 06:53:48 UTC
NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT A MESSAGE FROM RÍAIN Y. BARTON!!!!

THIS IS A FORGERY DONE BY GORDON RADAVICH A SERBIAN CRIMINAL IN LONDON!

Yes, all of your forgeries GORDON, you Serbian filthy criminal
paedophile!

ATTN: Anyone living in Battersea LONDON, mind your passports and your
children, ye have a theft and a paedophile living in your area -- His
name is Gordon Radavitch! He also goes by "The Rev'd" on Usenet.

THIS IS THE FORGED ID: "Riain Y. Barton" <***@gmail.com>

THIS IS MY ID: "Riain" <***@riain.com> I will never have a gmail
account!

http://www.anglican.org/nutjob.html
Arrest made in Tiscali case

As reported by the Wandsworth Borough News:

"Police have arrested a Serbian national following a lengthy
investigation into anti-semitic activities. Gordon Radavich, 51, a
satellite system installer, was arrested at his home in Albert Bridge
Road, Battersea, and charged with various offences under the Public
Order Act (1986) and Computer Misuse Act (1990). Several computers
and a number of foreign passports were removed from the premises for
forensic examination. After a preliminary hearing before Wandsworth
magistrates yesterday he was remanded in custody until 16th August."

He is known on Usenet as:

The "Reverend" Terrence Fformby Smythe

"Riain Y. Barton" <***@gmail.com> wrote in message news:***@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
: HE KNOWS WHAT IT MEANS, YOU RETARDED CUNT.
:
: no pins wrote:
: > "The Rev~d" <***@anglliccan.org> wrote in message
: > news:***@news.onetel.net.uk...
: >
:
Riain Y. Barton
The Real Riain
2005-02-11 06:54:06 UTC

: The Rev~d wrote:
: > On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 03:49:51 GMT, "amigo cabal"
: > <***@earthlink.net> wrote:
: >
: > >
: > >"The Rev~d" <***@anglliccan.org> wrote in message
: > >news:***@news.onetel.net.uk...
: > >> On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 00:50:03 +0100 (CET), Nomen Nescio
: > >> <***@dizum.com> wrote:
: > >>
: > >>>Does anyone know Susan Cohen's address?
: > >>>
:
The Rev[]d
2005-02-11 07:27:07 UTC
Post by Riain Y. Barton
HOW ABOUT I GIVE IT TO YOU? UP THE ASS!
I THOUGHT YOUR SPECIALTY WAS SUCKING JEW COCKS!
Susan Cohen
2005-02-10 04:36:30 UTC
Post by Nomen Nescio
Does anyone know Susan Cohen's address?
I would like to take my pit bulls over there and let them circumcise her.
Too late! Suzy Cohen was circumcised when she converted to jewdism.
Uh-huh, the bigot *wishes*.

Susan
Heinrich .
2005-02-10 08:42:15 UTC
Post by Nomen Nescio
Does anyone know Susan Cohen's address?
I would like to take my pit bulls over there and let them circumcise her.
Too late! Suzy Cohen was circumcised when she converted to jewdism.
thank god, it would be cruelty to animals having those brave dogs tearing
her into parts.
Riain Y. Barton

her into parts.
Heinrich Müller
2005-02-11 06:01:26 UTC
you would be suprised boy
The Real Riain
2005-02-11 06:54:26 UTC

: Heinrich . wrote:
: > "The Rev~d" <***@anglliccan.org> schreef in bericht
: > news:***@news.onetel.net.uk...
: > > On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 00:50:03 +0100 (CET), Nomen Nescio
: > > <***@dizum.com> wrote:
: > >
: > > >Does anyone know Susan Cohen's address?
: > > >
:
Heinrich Müller
2005-02-11 07:01:34 UTC
"The Real Riain" <***@riain.com> schreef in bericht news:T_KdnUlO2J1ayJHfRVn-***@comcast.com...

radovich, radobitch plse make up your mind.
Riain
2005-02-10 03:22:25 UTC
Sure, what is your address, so that I may mail it to you?

:
you're a pos
2005-02-10 04:02:44 UTC
Post by Riain
Sure, what is your address, so that I may mail it to you?
*************
Just think: he's just made a public threat to my health & well-being.
And they wonder why we call them stupid....?
Susan
And here we see your true colors. You and your people are okay with
sexually mutilating millions of baby boys, ripping off their foreskins
in cold blood while they shriek in anguish and pain, you even have the
nerve to crusade and promote such a heinous practice all over the
Internet, but let one person propose to do the same thing to you and
all of a sudden it's "a public threat to your health & well-being".

Like someone else said, the only bad thing about the holocaust is that
they missed you.

Eat shit and die, cunt.
Tee
2005-02-10 04:21:23 UTC
Would you all please take your stalking/forging/susan-fest out of the dogs
newsgroups?
Tara
Riain Y. Barton
2005-02-10 23:24:53 UTC
WOOF! WOOF!
Tara
The Real Riain
2005-02-11 05:42:34 UTC
[...]

"Riain Y. Barton" <***@gmail.com> wrote in message news:***@z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com...
: WOOF! WOOF!
:
: Tee wrote:
: > Would you all please take your stalking/forging/susan-fest out of the
: dogs
: > newsgroups?
: >
: > --
: > Tara
:
Susan Cohen
2005-02-10 04:39:44 UTC
Post by you're a pos
in cold blood while they shriek in anguish and pain, you even have the
nerve to crusade and promote such a heinous practice all over the
Internet, but let one person propose to do the same thing to you and
all of a sudden it's "a public threat to your health & well-being".
Like someone else said, the only bad thing about the holocaust is that
they missed you.
Eat shit and die, cunt.
Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? Or just her backside?

Susan
x y z
2005-02-10 04:45:24 UTC
Why are there two Susan Cohens, one ***@verizon.net and the other
***@gmail.com posting from Australia?
Susan Cohen
2005-02-10 04:48:26 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? Or just her backside?
Susan
You are confused. Go seek medical help.

Susan
Susan Cohen
2005-02-10 05:18:14 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? Or just her backside?
Susan
Because the latter one is Gordon Radovich, a Serbian criminal living in
London, using a foreign ISP to try to hide who he is. ANother way to tell
one of hisforgeries is the egregious adding of "soc.culture.israel" to any
x-post.

Susan
The Rev]d
You wish, you thick Irish cunt.
Riain
2005-02-10 07:27:03 UTC
Because one is the Real Susan, and the other is a man named Gordon Radavich aka "The Rev'd" as Serbian criminal who likes to impersonate Susan, and myself.
Guess which one is the fake Susan... ?

Clue -- How many women would actually call themselves "flabbyass"?

:
The Rev]d
2005-02-10 07:51:07 UTC
Because one is the Real Susan, and the other is a man named Gordon =
Radavich aka "The Rev'd" as Serbian criminal who likes to impersonate =
Susan, and myself.=20
You lie, of course.
Guess which one is the fake Susan... ?
The one who claims to be posting from verizon.net but whose posts have
message IDs that suggest otherwise.
Clue -- How many women would actually call themselves "flabbyass"?
Hey, if the cap fits...
:=20
:=20
Daniel Bernard
2005-02-10 08:52:53 UTC
Post by The Rev]d
Because one is the Real Susan, and the other is a man named Gordon =
Radavich aka "The Rev'd" as Serbian criminal who likes to impersonate =
Susan, and myself.=20
You lie, of course.
Guess which one is the fake Susan... ?
The one who claims to be posting from verizon.net but whose posts have
message IDs that suggest otherwise.
Clue -- How many women would actually call themselves "flabbyass"?
Hey, if the cap fits...
Hell, you have to applaud such honesty huh?
--
amicalement,

Daniel
Riain Y. Barton
2005-02-10 23:34:19 UTC
GO FUCK YOURSELF, DANIELS.
Post by Daniel Bernard
Post by The Rev]d
Because one is the Real Susan, and the other is a man named Gordon =
Radavich aka "The Rev'd" as Serbian criminal who likes to
impersonate =
Post by Daniel Bernard
Post by The Rev]d
Susan, and myself.=20
You lie, of course.
Daniel
The Real Riain
2005-02-11 06:51:08 UTC
[...]

"Riain Y. Barton" <***@gmail.com> wrote in message news:***@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...
: GO FUCK YOURSELF, DANIELS.
:
: Daniel Bernard wrote:
: > On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 07:51:07 GMT, ***@anjglican.org (The Rev]d)
: > wrote:
: >
: > >On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 02:27:03 -0500, "Riain" <***@riain.com> wrote:
: > >
: > >>Because one is the Real Susan, and the other is a man named Gordon
: =
: > >>Radavich aka "The Rev'd" as Serbian criminal who likes to
: impersonate =
: > >>Susan, and myself.=20
: > >
: > >You lie, of course.
: > >
:
The Rev[]d
A rare instance of candour from our fat friend.
Daniel Bernard
2005-02-12 08:26:26 UTC
Post by Daniel Bernard
Post by The Rev]d
Because one is the Real Susan, and the other is a man named Gordon =
Radavich aka "The Rev'd" as Serbian criminal who likes to impersonate =
Susan, and myself.=20
You lie, of course.
Guess which one is the fake Susan... ?
The one who claims to be posting from verizon.net but whose posts have
message IDs that suggest otherwise.
Clue -- How many women would actually call themselves "flabbyass"?
Hey, if the cap fits...
Hell, you have to applaud such honesty huh?
A rare instance of candour from our fat friend.
Ah yes. Fair play to her for finally stopping those ridiculous
denials. Now, what are the odds of her being honest about everything
else?
--
amicalement,

Daniel
The Rev[]d
2005-02-12 11:41:24 UTC
Post by Daniel Bernard
Post by The Rev]d
Because one is the Real Susan, and the other is a man named Gordon =
Radavich aka "The Rev'd" as Serbian criminal who likes to impersonate =
Susan, and myself.=20
You lie, of course.
Guess which one is the fake Susan... ?
The one who claims to be posting from verizon.net but whose posts have
message IDs that suggest otherwise.
Clue -- How many women would actually call themselves "flabbyass"?
Hey, if the cap fits...
Hell, you have to applaud such honesty huh?
A rare instance of candour from our fat friend.
Ah yes. Fair play to her for finally stopping those ridiculous
denials. Now, what are the odds of her being honest about everything
else?
Extremely unlikely. The thick Irish cunt refuses to admit she's a
shitske.
Daniel Bernard
2005-02-12 13:01:40 UTC
Post by Daniel Bernard
Post by The Rev]d
Because one is the Real Susan, and the other is a man named Gordon =
Radavich aka "The Rev'd" as Serbian criminal who likes to impersonate =
Susan, and myself.=20
You lie, of course.
Guess which one is the fake Susan... ?
The one who claims to be posting from verizon.net but whose posts have
message IDs that suggest otherwise.
Clue -- How many women would actually call themselves "flabbyass"?
Hey, if the cap fits...
Hell, you have to applaud such honesty huh?
A rare instance of candour from our fat friend.
Ah yes. Fair play to her for finally stopping those ridiculous
denials. Now, what are the odds of her being honest about everything
else?
Extremely unlikely. The thick Irish cunt refuses to admit she's a
shitske.
Putain de merde (pardon the language) Reverend!

How many times have you told her that and she still refuses to listen?
--
amicalement,

Daniel
The Rev+d
You mean "excuse my French", as John Major used to say? LOL
J Young
2005-03-01 17:15:43 UTC
There are not 2 Susan Cohen's. Any post bearing the name "Susan Cohen"
is all the same person; just using a different computer. There is only
one "Susan Cohen".
Ed
2005-03-01 23:06:56 UTC
Post by J Young
There are not 2 Susan Cohen's. Any post bearing the name "Susan Cohen"
is all the same person; just using a different computer. There is only
one "Susan Cohen".
Wrong. One of the Susan Cohen's is a forger. You can't forge an internet
address, no matter what computer you are using.
Susan Cohen
2005-03-01 23:24:39 UTC
Post by Ed
Post by J Young
There are not 2 Susan Cohen's. Any post bearing the name "Susan Cohen"
is all the same person; just using a different computer. There is only
one "Susan Cohen".
Wrong. One of the Susan Cohen's is a forger. You can't forge an internet
address, no matter what computer you are using.
Trust the toll to try to lie about someone being forged.
He's of a kind with Radavich.

Susan
ren**n.org (The *Revd*)
Are you being forged, Suzy? Gee, that's terrible, isn't it?
J Young
2005-03-02 05:53:40 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
Post by Ed
Post by J Young
There are not 2 Susan Cohen's. Any post bearing the name "Susan Cohen"
is all the same person; just using a different computer. There is only
one "Susan Cohen".
Wrong. One of the Susan Cohen's is a forger. You can't forge an internet
address, no matter what computer you are using.
Trust the toll to try to lie about someone being forged.
He's of a kind with Radavich.
Suzy
Are you being forged, Suzy? Gee, that's terrible, isn't it?
That's just one of her sockpuppets talking to the other. It's all the
same person.
Ed
Ummm no it isn't.
Susan Cohen
2005-03-03 00:28:57 UTC
Post by Ed
Post by Riain
On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 23:24:39 GMT, "Susan Cohen"
Post by Susan Cohen
Post by Susan Cohen
Post by Susan Cohen
Post by Susan Cohen
Post by Ed
address, no matter what computer you are using.
Trust the toll to try to lie about someone being forged.
He's of a kind with Radavich.
Are you being forged, Suzy? Gee, that's terrible, isn't it?
The forgeries are quite terrible, as Gordon well knows, sincehe's the one
doing it, so it's actually rather helpful in establishing the truth of
everything I've been saying about him.
Post by Ed
Post by Riain
That's just one of her sockpuppets talking to the other. It's all the
same person.
Ummm no it isn't.
He, like the phony rev & all other bigots, is merely projecting his own
proven flaws onto others.

Susan
Mr. Snoopy
Pat Harrington
2005-03-03 11:40:48 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
Post by ren**n.org (The *Revd*)
Post by Susan Cohen
Post by ren**n.org (The *Revd*)
Post by Susan Cohen
Post by ren**n.org (The *Revd*)
Post by Susan Cohen
Post by Ed
address, no matter what computer you are using.
Trust the toll to try to lie about someone being forged.
He's of a kind with Radavich.
Suzy
Are you being forged, Suzy? Gee, that's terrible, isn't it?
That's just one of her sockpuppets talking to the other. It's all the
same person.
Personally, I thinks this begs the question, "Why aren't there
MORE Susan Cohens/Cohenim?" meaning "Why aren't there more people LIKE
Susan Cohen?"
jlc
2005-03-03 12:43:28 UTC
Post by Pat Harrington
Post by Susan Cohen
Post by ren**n.org (The *Revd*)
Post by Susan Cohen
Post by ren**n.org (The *Revd*)
Post by Susan Cohen
Post by ren**n.org (The *Revd*)
Post by Susan Cohen
Post by Ed
address, no matter what computer you are using.
Trust the toll to try to lie about someone being forged.
He's of a kind with Radavich.
Suzy
Are you being forged, Suzy? Gee, that's terrible, isn't it?
That's just one of her sockpuppets talking to the other. It's all the
same person.
Personally, I thinks this begs the question, "Why aren't there
MORE Susan Cohens/Cohenim?" meaning "Why aren't there more people LIKE
Susan Cohen?"
I LOVE YOU, SCHNEIDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D Your macho swagger.
Your sassy gum chewing. Your thin, little mustache. Your swinging
toolbelt. You've made soooooooooooooooooooo many lonely people VERY
happy! Of course, I'm gay (homosexual)... just so you know.

Thanks for giving the world the first closeted gay character in the
'70s. *thumbs up*

Mmm... Dwayne Schneider. lol
Pat Harrington
2005-03-04 00:22:47 UTC
Post by jlc
Post by Pat Harrington
Post by Susan Cohen
Post by ren**n.org (The *Revd*)
Post by Susan Cohen
Post by ren**n.org (The *Revd*)
Post by Susan Cohen
Post by ren**n.org (The *Revd*)
Post by Susan Cohen
Post by Ed
[...]
Don't forget about the cigarette pack rolled up in the sleeve of
his short-sleeved shirt. A true classic!! I only wish it had been
me. But I don't know if I would have been able to keep my eyes/hands
off the incredibly sweet Valerie Bertinelli--being straight, that is.
Nor would it bother me in the least to be a gay icon. Just throw
money and be appreciative, please!! I still have time, I suppose.
I'm not as old as the actor Pat Harrington Jr. I was a fan of his as
well. Probably because of the namesake mostly, but it WAS a superb
character. Cheers!!!
Susan Cohen
2005-03-04 00:33:11 UTC
[snip drivel]
Post by Pat Harrington
Personally, I thinks this begs the question, "Why aren't there
MORE Susan Cohens/Cohenim?" meaning "Why aren't there more people LIKE
Susan Cohen?"
You are a dear!!

Susan
Taylor McCaw
2005-03-04 07:21:40 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
[snip drivel]
Post by Pat Harrington
Personally, I thinks this begs the question, "Why aren't there
MORE Susan Cohens/Cohenim?" meaning "Why aren't there more people LIKE
Susan Cohen?"
You are a dear!!
Susan
lmfao That's not necessarily a compliment there, Suzy. It's like saying:
"Yeah, HE'S a real piece of work!" ...could mean bad.
Susan Cohen
2005-03-04 14:43:22 UTC
Post by Taylor McCaw
Post by Susan Cohen
[snip drivel]
Post by Pat Harrington
Personally, I thinks this begs the question, "Why aren't there
MORE Susan Cohens/Cohenim?" meaning "Why aren't there more people LIKE
Susan Cohen?"
You are a dear!!
Susan
"Yeah, HE'S a real piece of work!" ...could mean bad.
You sound like a real piece of work yourself.
Only someone profoundly negative would have read it that way.

Susan

dink
2005-03-02 08:15:53 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
Post by Ed
Post by J Young
There are not 2 Susan Cohen's. Any post bearing the name "Susan Cohen"
is all the same person; just using a different computer. There is only
one "Susan Cohen".
Wrong. One of the Susan Cohen's is a forger. You can't forge an internet
address, no matter what computer you are using.
Trust the toll to try to lie about someone being forged.
He's of a kind with Radavich.
Suzy
Are you being forged, Suzy? Gee, that's terrible, isn't it?
Ah, just stuff a big Mamwhich in her mouth and she'll be fine.

lol Mmm... Mamwich :-p
Susan Cohen
2005-03-02 02:15:40 UTC
Post by J Young
There are not 2 Susan Cohen's. Any post bearing the name "Susan Cohen"
is all the same person; just using a different computer. There is only
one "Susan Cohen".
You are spouting nonsense again, scumbag. Any fool can look in a
phone book and find thousands of Susan Cohens.

Susan
J Young
2005-03-02 06:02:41 UTC
My local phonebook has NONE.
ren**n.org (The *Revd*)
Perhaps you live in a Judenrein city?
DrPostman
2005-03-02 02:39:25 UTC
Post by J Young
There are not 2 Susan Cohen's. Any post bearing the name "Susan Cohen"
is all the same person; just using a different computer. There is only
one "Susan Cohen".
Prove it.

--
DrPostman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors, afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT® #15-51506-253.

"Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly."
-Benjamin Franklin
dink
2005-03-02 03:30:13 UTC
Post by J Young
There are not 2 Susan Cohen's. Any post bearing the name "Susan Cohen"
is all the same person; just using a different computer. There is only
one "Susan Cohen".
I agree. Easy for her to do her OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
thing when she's out and about by dashing into a library for a few
minutes and visiting this newsgroup. Then she does what she needs to do
(shop, pay bills, visiting famiy and friends) and later on when visiting
family and friends, she can say: "Oh, can I use your bathroom for a
minute?"

She actually goes online and does more of her OCD thing, runs to the
bathroom quickly and puts her hands under the running taps for a minute,
partially dries her hands on the side of her pants (because you KNOW
this dame doesn't do dresses! lol) and goes back to whatever she does
all day and night. :-)
Susan Cohen
2005-03-02 04:40:47 UTC
Post by dink
Post by J Young
There are not 2 Susan Cohen's. Any post bearing the name "Susan Cohen"
is all the same person; just using a different computer. There is only
one "Susan Cohen".
I agree.
Easy to do when you're either stupid or bent on lying.
Which is it?
Post by dink
Easy for her to do her OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder)
Amazing that these losers insist on displaying their own faults so openly.
Post by dink
thing when she's out and about by dashing into a library for a few minutes
and visiting this newsgroup.
Then she does what she needs to do (shop, pay bills, visiting famiy and
friends) and later on when visiting family and friends, she can say: "Oh,
can I use your bathroom for a minute?"
She actually goes online and does more of her OCD thing, runs to the
bathroom quickly and puts her hands under the running taps for a minute,
partially dries her hands on the side of her pants (because you KNOW this
dame doesn't do dresses! lol) and goes back to whatever she does all day
and night. :-)
Yep - projectionism is always their stock in trade.
Youd think ONE Of them would get even *half* a clue....

Susan
R?ain - øéòéï
2005-03-02 04:30:09 UTC
Wrong as per usual JERK Off Young.

:
Mr. Snoopy
2005-03-03 05:11:37 UTC
Yes and she is a loud mouth, ultra Dyke, that is a Hitlery Clinton still,
limo-liberal that everyone hates.
Ed
2005-03-04 01:33:21 UTC
Post by Mr. Snoopy
Yes and she is a loud mouth, ultra Dyke, that is a Hitlery Clinton still,
limo-liberal that everyone hates.
Can you prove that? Because otherwise, you could have one helluva libel
lawsuit to deal with if Susan bothers to pursue that.

I'm just sayin'.....
Post by Mr. Snoopy
Post by J Young
There are not 2 Susan Cohen's. Any post bearing the name "Susan Cohen"
is all the same person; just using a different computer. There is only
one "Susan Cohen".
<><><><><><><> The Worlds Uncensored News Source
<><><><><><><><>
Susan Cohen
2005-03-04 01:56:30 UTC
Post by Ed
Post by Mr. Snoopy
Yes and she is a loud mouth, ultra Dyke, that is a Hitlery Clinton still,
limo-liberal that everyone hates.
Can you prove that?
Of course not.
He's full of lies like that.
Post by Ed
Because otherwise, you could have one helluva libel
lawsuit to deal with if Susan bothers to pursue that.
No, he'd have to be believed in order for me to pursue the matter.
And he'd have to have something worth getting as well.
Post by Ed
I'm just sayin'.....
So is he, because it's all he *can* do.

Susan
ren**n.org (The *Revd*)
2005-03-04 05:27:35 UTC
Post by Ed
Post by Mr. Snoopy
Yes and she is a loud mouth, ultra Dyke, that is a Hitlery Clinton still,
limo-liberal that everyone hates.
Can you prove that? Because otherwise, you could have one helluva libel
lawsuit to deal with if Susan bothers to pursue that.
I'm just sayin'.....
Hey, Rosenberg, what's your bent brother doing about all those
'allegations'? LOL
<><><><><><><><>
DrPostman
2005-02-10 08:35:21 UTC
Post by Riain
Because one is the Real Susan, and the other is a man named Gordon Radavich aka "The Rev'd" as Serbian criminal who likes to impersonate Susan, and myself.
Guess which one is the fake Susan... ?
Clue -- How many women would actually call themselves "flabbyass"?
You do.

--
DrPostman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors, afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT® #15-51506-253.
AFA-B Official Pollster & Hammer of Thor winner - August 2004
You can email me at: DrPostman(at)gmail.com

"I venture to say there is no one writing on the
Internet today who is providing a greater purpose
for mankind than that found in my writings."
- Felonious Ray, destroyer of irony meters
Riain Y. Barton
The Real Riain

John Griffin
2005-02-12 06:02:10 UTC
Post by The Real Riain
[...]
Who cares, you shitfaced little faggot? You're too pathetic
for words. You may as well go and crawl under a rock for all the
value you add here.
Post by The Real Riain
he's a forging bigot.
Susan Cohen
2005-02-13 06:13:24 UTC
Post by John Griffin
[snip proof of Radovich's forgeries]
http://www.anglican.org/nutjob.html
Arrest made in Tiscali case
"Police have arrested a Serbian national following a lengthy
investigation into anti-semitic activities. Gordon Radavich, 51, a
satellite system installer, was arrested at his home in Albert Bridge
Road, Battersea, and charged with various offences under the Public
Order Act (1986) and Computer Misuse Act (1990). Several computers
and a number of foreign passports were removed from the premises for
forensic examination. After a preliminary hearing before Wandsworth
magistrates yesterday he was remanded in custody until 16th August."
The "Reverend" Terrence Fformby Smythe
Who cares, you shitfaced little faggot? You're too pathetic
for words. You may as well go and crawl under a rock for all the
value you add here.
Struck a nerve, huh loser?

Susan
The Rev+d
2005-02-13 06:30:16 UTC
On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 06:13:24 GMT, "Suzy the convert"
Post by Susan Cohen
Post by John Griffin
[...]
Recovered from getting porked up the ass so soon, huh thick Irish
cunt?
Michael Martin-Smith
2005-02-18 18:48:26 UTC
The Good Book says - I recall from a long time back - "By your fruits shall
ye know them!"
Minute analysis of the sayings of "The Rev+d" is more than enough to
disqualify him from membership, let alone an official position, in any
reputable Christian institution.
Most vicars occasionally clean their mouths with altar wine- fair enough,
except for the execreble quality of most altar wine - but our "Rev+d" here
would be hard put to it to achieve much cleansing even with caustic soda.
Go figure, as our US friends would say
Michael Martin-Smith
cunt?
The Rev+d
2005-02-19 05:11:00 UTC
On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 18:48:26 -0000, "Michael Martin-Smith"
Post by Michael Martin-Smith
The Good Book says - I recall from a long time back - "By your fruits shall
ye know them!"
Minute analysis of the sayings of "The Rev+d" is more than enough to
disqualify him from membership, let alone an official position, in any
reputable Christian institution.
Most vicars occasionally clean their mouths with altar wine- fair enough,
except for the execreble quality of most altar wine - but our "Rev+d" here
would be hard put to it to achieve much cleansing even with caustic soda.
Go figure, as our US friends would say
Michael Martin-Smith
So when did you get struck off, quack?
Post by The Rev+d
On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 06:13:24 GMT, "Suzy the convert"
in
cunt?
Riain Y. Barton
The Real Riain
2005-02-19 23:48:57 UTC
NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT A MESSAGE FROM RIAIN Y. BARTON!!!!

THIS IS A FORGERY DONE BY GORDON RADAVICH A SERBIAN CRIMINAL IN LONDON!

Yes, all of your forgeries GORDON, you Serbian filthy criminal
paedophile!

ATTN: Anyone living in Battersea LONDON, mind your passports and your
children, ye have a theft and a paedophile living in your area -- His
name is Gordon Radavich! He also goes by "The Rev'd" on Usenet.

: The Rev+d wrote:
: > On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 18:48:26 -0000, "Michael Martin-Smith"
: >
:
Michael Martin-Smith

Susan Cohen
2005-02-28 05:29:06 UTC
Post by Riain Y. Barton
SUCK HIS COCK TO FIND OUT, CUNT.
Not a very appetising prospect!
It is for Gordon Radavich - why else would he constantly talk about it?

Susan
ren**n.org (The *Revd*)
2005-02-28 05:49:34 UTC
On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 05:29:06 GMT, "Suzy the convert"
Post by Susan Cohen
Post by Riain Y. Barton
SUCK HIS COCK TO FIND OUT, CUNT.
Not a very appetising prospect!
It is for Gordon Radavich - why else would he constantly talk about it?
Suzy
Is that a "sexual slur" of some kind, you thick pillow-biting Irish
cunt? LOL
Susan Cohen
2005-02-19 16:33:17 UTC
Post by Michael Martin-Smith
The Good Book says - I recall from a long time back - "By your fruits shall
ye know them!"
Minute analysis of the sayings of "The Rev+d" is more than enough to
disqualify him from membership, let alone an official position, in any
reputable Christian institution.
Which is doubtless one of the reasons the Churches of England *&* Ireland
have come online to denounce him.

www.anglican.org/nutjob.html

&

http://ireland.anglican.org/disclaimer/smythe.html
http://churchofireland.net/disclaimer/smythe.html

Susan
[snip homoerotic fantasy]
Susan Cohen
[snip homoerotic fantasy]
The Rev+d
2005-02-20 04:57:06 UTC
On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 01:41:07 GMT, "Suzy the convert"
Post by Susan Cohen
[...]
Was that a "sexual slur", Suzy? You know - the sort of thing you're
always kvetching about, you thick Irish cunt?
Deborah Sharavi
2005-02-10 23:28:08 UTC
***@verizon.net is Susan Cohen. ***@gmail.com is a fake.

Deborah
DrPostman
2005-02-11 00:22:29 UTC
On 10 Feb 2005 15:28:08 -0800, "Deborah Sharavi"
Post by Deborah Sharavi
Deborah
How do you know for sure?

Susan Cohen
2005-02-10 05:17:20 UTC
Post by you're a pos
Post by Riain
Sure, what is your address, so that I may mail it to you?
*************
Just think: he's just made a public threat to my health & well-being.
And they wonder why we call them stupid....?
Susan
And here we see your true colors.
Yes: that fact thing that you bigots hate.

You and your people are okay with
Post by you're a pos
sexually mutilating
Lie #1

millions of baby boys, ripping off their foreskins

Lie #2
Post by you're a pos
in cold blood while they shriek in anguish and pain
Lie #e

, you even have the
Post by you're a pos
nerve to crusade and promote such a heinous practice all over the
Internet,
Lie #4
Protecting my right to raidse my son as I see fit in the face of lies and
hatred form losers like you is not the same as threatening to kill people.

but let one person propose to do the same thing to you

Lie #5

and
Post by you're a pos
all of a sudden it's "a public threat to your health & well-being".
Like someone else said, the only bad thing about the holocaust is that
they missed you.
Thanks for proving me corerct about you losers - again.
Post by you're a pos
Eat shit and die, cunt.
And again.

Susan
The Rev]d
2005-02-10 06:13:58 UTC
On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 05:17:20 GMT, "Suzy the convert"
Post by Susan Cohen
Post by you're a pos
Post by Riain
Sure, what is your address, so that I may mail it to you?
*************
Just think: he's just made a public threat to my health & well-being.
And they wonder why we call them stupid....?
Susan
And here we see your true colors.
Yes: that fact thing that you bigots hate.
You and your people are okay with
Post by you're a pos
sexually mutilating
Lie #1
Post by you're a pos
nerve to crusade and promote such a heinous practice all over the
Internet,
Lie #4
Protecting my right to raidse my son as I see fit in the face of lies and
hatred form losers like you is not the same as threatening to kill people.
It's high time Baby Cohen was neutered, Suzy. Once it starts spraying
the furniture, it's too late.

<b'rissed>
Riain
2005-02-10 07:25:07 UTC
Listen you ignorant cunt, we don't won't any baby boys circumcised, but OUR own, you got it???

So unless you are Jewish, GO FUCK YOURSELF ON A BIG FAT UNCUT COCK.

"you're a pos" <***@are.a.pos> wrote in message news:***@news...
: "Susan Cohen" <***@verizon.net> wrote:
:
: >
: >news:_bGdnVQOYew-T5ffRVn-***@comcast.com...
: >*************
: Eat shit and die, cunt.
The Rev]d
2005-02-10 07:49:16 UTC
Listen you ignorant cunt, we don't won't any baby boys circumcised, but =
OUR own, you got it???
So unless you are Jewish, GO FUCK YOURSELF ON A BIG FAT UNCUT COCK.
Yasser Arafat was more jewish than you'll ever be, you dirty little
Irish cocksucker.
:=20
: >
: Eat shit and die, cunt.
Riain Y. Barton
: Eat shit and die, cunt.
The Real Riain
2005-02-11 06:52:22 UTC
[...]

: The Rev]d wrote:
: > On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 02:25:07 -0500, "Riain" <***@riain.com> wrote:
: >
: > >Listen you ignorant cunt, we don't won't any baby boys circumcised,
: but =
: > >OUR own, you got it???
: > >
: > >So unless you are Jewish, GO FUCK YOURSELF ON A BIG FAT UNCUT COCK.
: >
: > Yasser Arafat was more jewish than you'll ever be, you dirty little
: > Irish cocksucker.
: >
: > >
: > >"you're a pos" <***@are.a.pos> wrote in message =
: > >news:***@news...
: > >: "Susan Cohen" <***@verizon.net> wrote:
: > >:=20
: > >: >
: > >: >*************
:
t***@antispam.ham
What does this have to do with Art Bell, Real?
The Real Riain
2005-02-12 04:05:13 UTC
The person impersonating posted to that newsgroup, I am simply replying
to let people know that it is not me cross-posting, flaming, etc.

If you cannot understand, then you are the one with the problem.

<***@antispam.ham> wrote in message news:420D6490$***@twister.socal.rr.com...
: The Real Riain wrote:
: >
[...]
: > ------------------------------------------------
: > Arrest made in Tiscali case
: >
[...]
: > :
: > : The Rev]d wrote:
: > : > On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 02:25:07 -0500, "Riain" <***@riain.com>
wrote:
: > : >
: > : > >Listen you ignorant cunt, we don't won't any baby boys
circumcised,
: > : but =
: > : > >OUR own, you got it???
: > : > >
: > : > >So unless you are Jewish, GO FUCK YOURSELF ON A BIG FAT UNCUT
COCK.
: > : >
: > : > Yasser Arafat was more jewish than you'll ever be, you dirty
little
: > : > Irish cocksucker.
: > : >
: > : > >
: > : > >"you're a pos" <***@are.a.pos> wrote in message =
: > : > >news:***@news...
: > : > >: "Susan Cohen" <***@verizon.net> wrote:
: > : > >:=20
: > : > >: >
: > : > >: >*************
Mrs Tholen
Who let you out of the cellar this time, Davie?
Susan Cohen
2005-02-14 03:32:27 UTC
Post by Mrs Tholen
Post by Mrs Tholen
Post by Mrs Tholen
Post by Mrs Tholen
Post by t***@antispam.ham
Post by The Real Riain
The "Reverend" Terrence Fformby Smythe
: SUCK MY BIG KIKE COCK, YOU NAZI ASSHOLE.
: >
: > >Listen you ignorant cunt, we don't won't any baby boys
circumcised,
Post by Mrs Tholen
Post by t***@antispam.ham
Post by The Real Riain
: but =
: > >OUR own, you got it???
: > >
Post by Mrs Tholen
Post by t***@antispam.ham
Post by The Real Riain
: that
: > >: they missed you.
: > >:=20
: > >: Eat shit and die, cunt.
What does this have to do with Art Bell, Real?
Who let you out of the cellar this time, Davie?
Can you lock him in there next time, Mrs. Tholen? Your son is a
real problem.

Susan
The Rev[]d
2005-02-11 07:20:22 UTC
Post by Riain Y. Barton
SUCK MY BIG KIKE COCK, YOU NAZI ASSHOLE.
SUCK IT YOURSELF, YOU BENT IRISH BOGHOPPER!
Post by Riain Y. Barton
Post by The Rev]d
Post by Riain
OUR own, you got it???
So unless you are Jewish, GO FUCK YOURSELF ON A BIG FAT UNCUT COCK.
Yasser Arafat was more jewish than you'll ever be, you dirty little
Irish cocksucker.
Post by Riain
:=20
: >
Post by The Rev]d
Post by Riain
: all of a sudden it's "a public threat to your health &
well-being".
Post by The Rev]d
Post by Riain
:=20
: Like someone else said, the only bad thing about the holocaust is
that
Post by The Rev]d
Post by Riain
: they missed you.
:=20
: Eat shit and die, cunt.
ZOOM: And The Show Goes On!
2005-02-10 05:45:11 UTC
Post by Nomen Nescio
Does anyone know Susan Cohen's address?
I would like to take my pit bulls over there and let them circumcise her.
Isn't something like...

Susan Cohen
Box 350
Boston, MA
02134

???
Riain

: ???
no pins
2005-02-10 23:06:04 UTC
Post by Nomen Nescio
Does anyone know Susan Cohen's address?
I would like to take my pit bulls over there and let them circumcise her.
Not necessary, she's known as "shiska suzie" on the kibbutz.
Her speciality is givin blo jobs to unmarried fat men but every
now and then she'll strap on her 12" green neon day-glow
jellytoy and treat her customers to something "special".

(note: I am refering to the kind of strapon that has a seperate
cache holder for 4 type AA batteries....the damm thing vibrates
and the LED's embedded inside actully change colors! darn what
these chinks can come up with when they merge modern sex toys
with electronics!!)
Riain Y. Barton
with electronics!!)
The Real Riain

:
Susan Cohen
2005-02-11 02:39:02 UTC
Post by no pins
Post by Nomen Nescio
Does anyone know Susan Cohen's address?
I would like to take my pit bulls over there and let them circumcise her.
Not necessary, she's known as "shiska suzie" on the kibbutz.
And another phony rev disciple rears his empty head.

[snip rest of projectionary fantasies from the impotent]

But I do thank you both for continuing to prove me correct about you bigots:
no "source" for your "facts" but each other & your own failed lives.

Susan